Recently, a friend on Ravelry asked if anyone would be interested in taking some yarn she had and turning it into a pooling stole for her. I volunteered, and started knitting!
The Pattern: Pooling Rivulets by Gladys We
The Yarn: Wollmeise, Raupe Nimmersatt
The Needles: US 7’s
The Verdict: This was a fun one to knit! The pattern was easily memorized and I found it easier than my first pooling project, in that the colors wandered a bit in the pattern so I didn’t have to keep adjusting to get them to stack directly on top of each other. I hope the woman I knit it for loves it!
I also started a new project. Its kind of like crack it’s so addictive. I just keep thinking… just one more stripe! My watermelon socks in progress: